About Us: The Greater Dalton Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that serves over 1,000 businesses. Our Executive Board consists of volunteers from a variety of the area’s businesses.
Mission: To serve as the unified voice of business, to promote the economic prosperity of the region and to build partnerships and leadership that improves the quality of life while delivering superior member services.
Vision: The Greater Dalton Chamber of Commerce will provide the leadership necessary to leverage community resources and build partnerships that are focused on positive community change.
Organizational Priority: Strengthen our ability to marshal the resources necessary to achieve positive community change by focusing on three core areas: leadership development, community development and economic development.
Our Values: In executing our mission, we will adhere to and respect the following values:
- We will be accountable to all stakeholders yet remain free to experiment/innovate.
- We will have integrity in all that we do and diplomatic in our candor.
- We will demonstrate leadership – strong, respected and forward-thinking.
- We will work for quality growth yet preserve what we hold dear.
- We will humbly serve our team and our members confident in our abilities.
- We will strengthen our relationships while completing our assigned tasks.
- We will walk the talk and talk the walk.
- We will ensure Member VALUE exceeds Member INVESTMENT.
- We will be fiscally responsible and deliver.
- We will ensure fulfillment and enjoyment (fun) in all Chamber activities.
- We will remain relevant through initiating change.
- We will embrace collaborative relationships, respecting and encouraging broad participation in community endeavors.